the nature is ultimate beauty in this world

13 August 2010

They said:... 'The Snow is a 15-meter-wide dynamic installation..... Seeing the hundreds kilograms of light feather blown all over and falling down slowly, the memory of the snow scape would lie within people’s heart would be bubbled up.....The snow scape created with the feather would be more like the memory of snow lying with people rather than the actual snow.....The most beautiful things I believe in this world is what is irreproducible, accidentally born, and disorder that cannot be understood by the theory. I believe the nature is the ultimate beauty in this world.'....

Installation by Japanese designer Tokujin Yoshioka. I haven't been to any exhibition for a while and if I live in Tokyo I wouldn't want to miss this. Till November the 7th. Again via very inspirational dezeen

1 comment:

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger