for the love of sport

6 June 2012

Untitled
UntitledUntitled
Or shall I say for the love for my man I created couple months ago this poster. Unfortunately M. can't play rugby anymore due to an injury but its still his passion or shall I say obsession? So as football and cricket....I get annoyed with him so much checking scores on his phone while I try to have conversation with him. But hey I have this space, pinterest, flickr etc. and spend probably much more time reading others people blogs. 
The poster comes in five colours and you can chose rugby, football, cricket and golf.  I chose witty and famous quotes from each chosen sport. The quotes used are from famous names of sport, literature and entertainment including : Mark Twain, Dean Martin, Elizabeth Taylor, Oscar Wilde, Bobby Charlton, Richard Harris, William Wordsworth, Richard Burton, Nick Hornby and many more...
We have been selling them only here with international delivery included. Wouldn't that be good Father's Day present?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger