Australia 1.- Melbourne

26 February 2013

DSC_0529DSC_0097DSC_0471
DSC_0508
DSC_0146DSC_0279DSC_0321
We are at the end of first week of our holiday. Melbourne was great. The weather was fantastic, we enjoyed loads of sun, salt water....a trip to mountains (Puffing Billy) was refreshing and having our legs out of the windows was quite liberating. The hotel we stayed in (The Prince) was pretty cool with wonderful location but not very child friendly, I know it's more young, party type of hotel but anyway, they were fine but not fantastic.
I went to couple nice little shops as well, but more about that next time.
I hope you are all ok?
x

5 comments:

  1. Great shots! I miss my Melbourne!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is beautiful, I'm so happy I stumbled across it!

    I love the prints in your Etsy shop too :)

    I would love to visit Australia one day and your pictures push my desire.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's freezing in the UK. lucky you have a sunshine break, hope you come home inspired by your travels xx

    ReplyDelete

A FEW THINGS FROM MY LIFE All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger